We only have 7 days of school left! Wow, this year has really flown by.
Here are some quick updates for the remainder of the year:
- Field day is this Wednesday. If you purchased a field day shirt for your child, please have them wear it to school on Wednesday. Students may dress down on this day, but please wear clothes that are comfortable to play in! I would highly encourage you to send your child to school with an extra pair of clothes. We will be playing some fun water games that are going to leave us soaked!
- Thursday is our final Awards Ceremony at 8:10 in the Cafe. If your child has earned a reward, they will be given an invitation for the ceremony. Please feel free to attend the ceremony to support your child as they are rewarded for their efforts this year!
- Report card envelopes are due TOMORROW. Your child’s report card will be held if an envelope is not received.
- Tuesday and Wednesday of next week is early release. Students will be released at 12:20.
- Students will be given their Strong4Life t-shirts tomorrow. Please have your student wear their t-shirt on Friday.
I believe that is all the updates I have for now. Have a great week!